- Prep Time:5 minutes
- Total Time: 6 hours, 5 minutes
- 1 cup packed kale leaves*
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup coconut water
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree. The kale will remain in tiny pieces — that is okay.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze for at least 6 hours and up to 4 months.
- Unmold and serve.
Note: This also makes a great smoothie if you have any puree leftover. Just pour in a glass and drink up!
* Collard green, spinach or other leafy greens work as well