Remedial Massage is more than just a massage it is a great way to relax and is actually beneficial to your health and wellbeing by way of Reduced Tension, improved Vascular and Lymphatic Circulation and regulation of the Nervous System.
Remedial Therapy is used to improve neuro-muscular dysfunctions, muscle health and includes deep soft tissue massage, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, muscle energy techniques, joint mobilisation, dry needling and posture advice. Muscle Health plays a big part and will often exhibit tension and stress symptoms as a result of something else. For example:
- A simple but painful headache may be a result of disorders including poor digestion, blocked sinuses and muscular trigger points.
- Pain, tingling or numbness in your arms and fingers may be a result of disorders including cardio-vascular problems, poor circulation and trigger points present in your neck muscles.
- Often when your muscles are being overworked, stressed or ignored, other symptoms can present at the same time. These may include:
- Insomnia or poor sleep patterns
- Nausea from toxin build up
- Radiating pain due to nerve infringement